Thank you for a really nice lunch at Gyllene Uttern and I’m glad we had the opportunity to meet so many of you and exchange experiences and be inspired. It is interesting to meet and hear about everything that happens in the business community and the hospitality industry in Gränna and the surrounding area.
Register for the next Chamber of Commerce breakfast meeting
We would like to remind you that the next meeting for our members is over a breakfast at Kaffestugan at Gyllene Uttern on May 11th at 10 am. 8:00. This time our guest is Annika Cederfeldt, Head of Business Policy at the Jönköping Chamber of Commerce. She informs about the Chamber of Commerce and how they can support businesses. This meeting is also free of charge for members. Please register at firstname.lastname@example.org by May 6.
How can we support you?
We have heard that there is a demand for help with digital marketing and communication. If there is anything in particular that you or your company needs help, advice or support with, please get in touch with us and we will raise it at the next board meeting and make sure to bring it up in some way soon for our members.
On our Facebook and Instagram page “Granna stad” we share information about business in Gränna and the surrounding area. If you have something you want to tell us about your business, send us some pictures and an introductory text about your company or association in a PM and we will post regularly. Take a look at our previous posts for inspiration.
We look forward to hearing from you and hope you will attend the breakfast meeting on 11 May!
Summary after City Group meeting 3/3-2023
- GAIS provides summer parking on the gravel field. Lisen checks with Erling if we need to seek any permits for this.
- Discussion about what we want to do with the sidewalk on Brahegatan this year. Should we broaden it like last year? We ask around and make suggestions/opinions to those responsible at Jönköping municipality.
- We continue to lie to Jönköping municipality about bike racks that we can’t seem to get rid of.
- Information from Jönköping municipality that they are organizing spring flowers this year but then the flowers are gone. during the rest of the year. Lisen has emailed the municipality if they leave the pots on the square so we can plant ourselves and if we can instead get the money for the spring flowers and thus plant perennial plants with the help of Ebe plant (which lasts over spring and summer). Watering of pots will have to be handled by ourselves.
Easter market on April 1
more like an Easter shopping day with local shops.
– Opening hours 10-17 (those who can)
– Lisen creates an event on facebook and feeds information as it happens (you can send it over if there is something special you want to include).
– We organize an egg hunt by placing eggs in shop windows, Karin Sjögren makes a competition stall. All participants get a candy bar, we also have 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize that the shops can sponsor.
– We have two costumes for people to wear on the streets and wish them a happy Easter. They may also distribute egg hunt and Easter candy or similar leaflets.
- We will try to create a calendar sheet for this year’s events. See also the updated calendar on the website: https://grannanaringsliv.se/. Please let Karin Sjögren in the board of the business association know if you have an event you want to post: email@example.com
- Reminds again that you can add your own events to the Destination’s event calendar, you can do so here: https://jkpg.com/sv/suggest-experience/2c68afe992616f378452e1d001c91ba2c3fbf158/ or by emailing Sofia Allard at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Next meeting scheduled for 24/3 at 8:00 at Fackhandelsdata. It will be brought forward in view of the Easter trading day.
During the spring, two meetings at Gyllene Uttern with Gränna Näringslivsförening are now booked!
Everyone is welcome to meet representatives from the board of Gränna Näringslivsföreningen and other entrepreneurs in Gränna over a nice breakfast and/or lunch at Gyllene Uttern. A great opportunity for you to come and network with us in Gränna’s business community. Exchange experiences, share ideas and get tips and guidance on various issues and challenges.
We will also invite inspiring guests to share their experiences in different areas! More information on the theme of each meeting will be announced shortly!
Dates to watch:
Thursday 2/3 2023 Lunch at 12:00
Thursday 4/5 2023 Breakfast at 08:00 a.m.
More information on registration and costs will follow.
With kind regards
Cecilia Andersson, Member Group
Tel: 070-497 24 71
Why In recent years, several companies have been exposed to burglary and other criminal events, thus we in Gränna Näringslivsförening believe that it is of great importance to carry out this information meeting together with the Police, Säkra Försäkringar and Verisure Larm.
When: March 17, 08:00-09:30 am
Location: Gyllene Uttern Conference
Cost: The lecture is free for members and breakfast is provided, for non-members there is a fee of 75 kr.
Registration: No later than March 14 by emailing Cecilia@vretaholm.se or L.email@example.com.
We closely follow the developments and recommendations from the Public Health Agency of Sweden and send out updates to participants about what applies before the meeting.
Welcome with your registration!
Gränna Business Association